213 W Institute Place is a beautiful, historic Chicago brick and timber building that house modern tenants. The building was built in 1888 for the Gormully & Jeffery Manufacturing Company which produced the "Rambler" bicycle. This history was the central focus of the lobby and corridor design. The changes that were made were calculated and simple in order to bring out the existing beauty of the building. The final result brought a complementary warmth to a beautiful building.
Designed by INTERFORM staff while at a previous firm.